The author has added to the rich legacy of the erudite scholars of the past by dedicating his efforts to the genre, history of the Qur’an. He has focused on the history pertaining to the revelation, divisions, and writing of the Noble Qur’an. This books scholarly nature will resonate with those interested in studying the sciences of the Qur’an.
Click one of the sections below:
Chapter One – The Revelation of the Noble Qur’an
There are five modules in this chapter:
- The first stage of revelation.
- The second stage of revelation.
- The first wisdom.
- The second wisdom.
- The third wisdom.
- The first view.
- The second view.
- Overview of the six companions whose views are related.
- The eight views.
- Review and favoured opinion.
- The first benefit.
- The second benefit.
- The third benefit.
Chapter Two – The Divisions of The Noble Qur’an
There are four modules in this chapter:
- Count of the verses of the Qur’an.
- What a verse constitutes.
- Benefits of knowing the verse.
- Ways to recognize the signs of a verse.
- Laws pertaining to the order of the verses in the Qur’an.
Chapter Three – The Writing of the Noble Qur’an
There are three modules in this chapter:Back to top